Explore nature art with the amazing artist Agnes Denes. This box inspires children to read Agnes’s story, make a nature suncatcher, explore sun prints, create a morse code picture and design some land art.
The Nature box inspired by Agnes Denes
Agnes is an amazing abstract artist who makes iconic land art, such as a two-acre wheat field in Manhattan, 2 blocks from Wall Street.
- Filled with four Agnes-inspired activities and a story about Agnes Denes
- Encourages children to be curious, there are no rules!
- Tips for parents on how to support their child to explore
- Illustration by Rebecca Lea Williams
- Cards are printed on environmentally and responsibly sourced card that can be kept and reused
What materials are inside this box?
- White paper
- Black card
- Sticky plastic
- Tissue paper
- Skeleton feathers
- White oil pastel
- White a4 frame
- Sun print paper x2
This box comes in two sizes:
Sibling box: 4 creative idea cards, illustrated story, enough curated craft material for 2 children
Make and wonder art club is made for 3 to 10-year-old children. but older children and grown-ups may enjoy creating too. Unfortunately due to small parts and long string, it is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- We currently ship to the UK only. Shipping is calculated on weight at checkout. For example, First-class UK shipping for 1 single box is £2.70
- Single boxes are mailed in an A4 cardboard mailing box, multiple boxes are sent in a mailing bag
- Orders are shipped within 3-5 working days
We are committed to zero waste and the art box is not shipped in an additional mailing box or bag. They are shipped in an A4 cardboard box with the art club sticker on one side and the postage label on the reverse. If you would like your box shipped in a mailing bag please email us and we can add the additional postage to your order.
Gifts: You can add a personalised gift message at the checkout
My girl who is 3.5 years old absolutely love the art box just like any other kids do! I particularly enjoy a little walk we made to the park and along way we collected many colourful flowers and leaves for making her own masterpiece. She was drawn to flowers and plants and little bugs she saw along our "treasure hunt". I very much enjoy appreciating the nature and exploring her potential in art development with her. I can't wait to receive and dive into our next art box!
The Nature Box - Inspired by Agnes Denes