Explore op art with iconic artist Bridget Riley. This box inspires children to read Bridget’s story, create an op-art collage, draw your own op-art, make a weaving and design an optical illusion.
The Textile box inspired by Anni Albers
- Filled with four op art-inspired activities and a story about Bridget Riley
- Encourages children to be curious, there are no rules!
- Tips for parents on how to support their child to explore
- Cards are printed on environmentally and responsibly sourced card that can be kept and reused
What materials are inside this box?
- White paper
- Black paper
- Weaving circle
- Embroidery thread
- Bridget Riley collage materials
- Optical illusion template
- Line template
- Black pen
- Glue stick
- Four activity cards + the story of Bridget Riley
This box comes in two sizes:
Make and wonder art club is made for 3 to 10-year-old children. but older children and grown-ups may enjoy creating too. Unfortunately due to small parts and long string, it is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- We currently ship to the UK only. Shipping is calculated on weight at checkout. For example, First-class UK shipping for 1 single box is £2.70
- Single boxes are mailed in an A4 cardboard mailing box, multiple boxes are sent in a mailing bag
- Orders are shipped within 3-5 working days
We are committed to zero waste and the art box is not shipped in an additional mailing box or bag. They are shipped in an A4 cardboard box with the art club sticker on one side and the postage label on the reverse. If you would like your box shipped in a mailing bag please email us and we can add the additional postage to your order.
Gifts: You can add a personalised gift message at the checkout